The terms and conditions of the said loan scheme are as follows
- Applicant must be a member of the bank
- Children of members, after 12th, the following government approved higher education schemes will continue to apply
- Doctor (all types of medical education)
- Information Technology
- The applicant should provide adequate security in form of immovable property for the said loan.
- Along with the loan application, the applicant should submit his/her own and guarantor's ID Proof, Address Proof, Pan card, Income Proof, attested with photo.
- If applicant and guarantor is employee, last 3 months basic salary slip, bank account statement, Form no. 16 are to be submitted. In case of business, the financial statements of the minimum last two years including previous financial year ended should be submitted.
- Student's Copy of mark sheet and certificate of 12th pass.
- Self-certified copy of caste certificate should be provided. (If applicable)
- In case of mid-term abandonment of education by the borrower, regular rate of interest and installment will be applicable on the said loan from the date of abandonment of education or the bank can demand the said loan amount in one time.
- In case the said loan account is to be closed by taking over from another bank, an amount of 2% of the loan and interest + GST will be applicable as take over charges.
- In case of increase in educational or similar fees no additional loan will be granted.
Interest Rate : 10%
* Terms & Conditions apply
For further details contact your nearest branch