Students Savings Account With Rupay Debit Card
- Minimum balance required is as low as INR 200.
- Convenient account operation with EMV-Chip Based Rupay Debit Card.
What is a Student's Account?
- A Student's Account is an Savings Account, specially created for student's, so that Student's can manage their finances with ease and convenience, when Student's are studying out of Town.
Why choose a Student's Account?
- We understand that as a student, you have unique banking requirements. With minimum account balance of only INR 200, our Student's Account caters to your special needs—ensuring you maximum convenience.
Features and Benefits
- Low account balance: Minimum balance required as low as ₹ 200 only.
- Anytime, anywhere: With EMV-Chip Based Rupay Debit Card, convenient access at over 10,000+ ATMs 24x7 in PAN India.
- Beneficial interest rates: Interest rates at 4% per annum for end of day balances